Legal Works Recruitment Ltd
£80,000 - £90,000
WORKING FROM HOME AND OFFICE - FLEXIBLE / AGILE WORKING
EMPLOYMENT ASSOCIATE (2-5PQE)
LUSH LONDON TOWN
Legal Works is seeking a junior Employment solicitor (c2-5PQE) to join a developing and expanding team at an expanding Commercial Practice to be based at home, in office or working agilely linked with the London office.
The FIRM is a new practice that aspires to disrupt the model for which legal services are provided to businesses. A relatively young practice the FIRM has grown exponentially over the last few years and is seeking to grow certain key departments.
Solicitors at the FIRM work on an employed and flexible basis, working remotely or in the office based in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Cambridge, and Oxford.
ROLE & YOU
To be successful you will be a solicitor of circa 2-5PQE, with experience and exposure of working in a successful department or firm known for their employment practice.
YOU will have experience of:-
* advising on contentious & non-contentious matters.
* drafting contracts of employment, policies and procedure.
* advising on the difference between employed, worker & self-employed relationships.
* drafting Consultancy Agreements.
* knowledge of IR35.
* managing disciplinary and grievance processes.
* advising on discrimination & whistle-blowing cases.
* assisting with TUPE transfers & other corporate transactions.
* business restructures & redundancies.
* being able to advise upon and negotiate during the ACAS Early Conciliation process.
* defending Employment Tribunal claims.
* enforcement/defence of restrictive covenant claims.
* handling senior exec severances.
YOU will be a friendly, positive individual with a can-do attitude. In addition, you will be a solid collaborative team-worker, who is proactive, a good communicator with a solid commercial, practical and pragmatic head on you.
YOU will be able to work where and when you want.
Competitive salary and bonus, pension, holiday, and healthcare equivalent to much of UK top 100 firms.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a successful and growing practice with a broad range of UK and International clients to settle and really get to build and develop your legal career.
If you would like to speak with our retained Consultant ANDREW NELSON in respect of this position or similar vacancies, or if you would like a discussion about your career or the market in general please do call us in the strictest confidence on ANY OF THE LISTED NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESS.
WORKS FOR YOU - LEGAL WORKS
Legal Works Recruitment
Legal Works Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.