Employment Solicitor | International Firm | NQ-6 PQE | Leeds
A market-leading and technology driven international firm is seeking an NQ+ Employment Solicitor to bolster their offering in Leeds. This role is offered full time (or part time) on a permanent basis, with agile working options available.
THE FIRM & TEAM
You will work closely with the Leeds based Partners but as this team forms part of the firms 50+ lawyer strong national offering, the successful candidate can expect ample opportunities to collaborate with peers and senior colleagues nationwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to engage in a high quality mix of contentious and non-contentious employment work:
- You will be working in a high-performing Employment team servicing clients across a broad spectrum of sectors, including retail, construction, transport and energy.
- Service an impressive range of household name clients and industry leaders in their field, with actionable and knowledgeable advice across the full range of services
- The team has exceptional support via their intelligent use of legal transformation technology, so the fee earners are allowed to focus on the most technical, interesting and engaging work.
- You can expect high levels of client contact and abundant opportunities to develop and progress your career in a friendly and supportive environment.
- At least a newly qualified Solicitor with experience gained at a reputable firm
- A solid grounding in Employment law
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid academic profile
- A team player with an eye for detail
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Friendly and supportive firm culture
- Genuine commitment to maintaining a good work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.