Full-service City law firm is looking for a 1-3 PQE Employment Solicitor.
This is the ideal role if you've worked in a City or national law firm, but would like the opportunity for greater client contact and responsibility. This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious firm in London, with a broad scope of work.
The team is non-hierarchical and is the ideal place for a junior Employment Solicitor to gain broad exposure to different areas of work.
What You'll Need
* 1-3 PQE as an Employment Solicitor from a City or national law firm
* Commercial awareness and strong technical ability
* Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
* Mix of contentious and non-contentious work
* Responsibility for running your own caseload
* Friendly and collegiate atmosphere
What you'll be doing as an Employment Solicitor
* Advising on routine matters such as conduct, sickness absence and grievances
* TUPE advice and drafting
* Drafting defences to Tribunal claims, preparation of trial bundles and witness statements
This well-established firm offers expert knowledge across all aspects of employment, HR and pensions to a range of owner-managed and listed companies.
The Employment team offers a close-knit environment and Solicitors are offered a lot of client contact.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.