Are you an Employment Solicitor looking to work as part of a growing international law firm?
What you'll have:
* You should have between 2-4 PQE as an Employment Solicitor
* Experienced gained from a well-regarded firm City / regional firm
* Mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters concerning employment relationships, agency contracts, industrial relations, independent consultancy agreements, and TUPE
* Managing the full scope of employment related transactional work, including due diligence, drafting employment provisions, calculating employment related liabilities, and advising on benefits
* Working closely with leading lawyers in the practice area
* Award winning, full service international law firm
* Great reputation across employment law, working across contentious and non-contentious matters
* Particularly strong in advising Senior Executives
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.