An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced employment solicitor to join our client in Central Essex.
The successful applicant will be responsible for servicing existing clients and delivering the growth and strategy to significantly increase revenues.
The successful applicant will be a UK qualified solicitor, with technical expertise and experience in Employment Law. They will be energetic, enthusiastic and confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders of different specialisms.
The role will involve advising on the whole range of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters,
Essential skills and experience:
• Qualified solicitor in England & Wales or equivalent common law jurisdiction. Excellent academic background
• A solid employment law background (at least two years post qualification experience).
• Strong client service skills.
• Well organised and able to deal with large amounts of information.
• Ability to deal with people at different levels with patience and tact.
• Respect for confidential information.
• Able to work under own initiative but also a team player
• Clear, articulate and confident in written and verbal communication skills.
• Business development Experience
• Presentation Skills
Our client offers an exceptional salary and benefits package, a clear career path and an excellent working environment.
For further information please contact Natalie Mayger at The Recruiter Ltd, all applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
The Recruiter Legal Specialists, with over twenty five years recruiting for the Legal Profession. We offer all levels of solutions to our clients requirements, and candidates career development.
Covering a National geographical area working with a varied spectrum of Law Firms within the UK and Internationally