Employment Solicitor role with a highly regarded national firm in Birmingham
BCL are currently assisting a Legal 500 ranked national practice with their search for a junior employment solicitor to join their thriving employment team in Birmingham.
This firm is well known for the superb work it undertakes for both public and private healthcare clients and its employment team remains extremely busy servicing its fantastic array of clients.
This is a fantastic role for a NQ-3 year PQE employment solicitor looking to undertake a varied caseload consisting of non-contentious and contentious employment work. The team are regularly instructed on complex employment matters that are highly sensitive and high profile in nature, meaning the successful candidate will gain exposure to cutting edge cases, shaping the future of employment law.
In addition to working on contentious matters, this role will include providing general employment advice, drafting employment contracts, policies and grievance procedures.
* The successful candidate will have gained at least six months employment law experience with a well established law firm and qualified candidates with up to 3 years experience will also be of interest.
* Strong academics, technical knowledge and drafting skills.
* Experience of working for respondent clients and a desire to work for health sector clients.
* Competitive salary and benefit package.
* Chance to work for a firm who are well known nationally for their quality work.
* A warm and friendly team with plenty of opportunity to learn from the senior fee earners.
If you wish to apply for the role of NQ - 3 year PQE Employment Solicitor, please do not hesitate to contact Chloe Matthews. Chloe specialises in placing candidates into the top firms in Birmingham.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.