Employment NQ Solicitor
A new junior respondent NQ Solicitor role has just been released with this major player in Leeds, ranked tier one in Chambers for employment in the region.
- 2 partners and a Legal Director heading up a substantial team in Leeds
- Excellent reputation across a number of sectors, with specific expertise in the retail, manufacturing, education and food & drink sectors as well as major sports clients
- A supportive and well liked employment team
- Major national and global clients as well as very established Yorkshire clients, as the firm is extremely well rooted in the local area.
- Cover the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, as well as substantial corporate support matters
- Act on major high profile strike action matters
- Plenty of Tribunal work
- Multi-jurisdictional restructurings
- Work in close alliance with the corporate, commercial and sports teams
Who are they looking for?
- The team is very busy and looking to expand with a number of hires
- Due to the structure of the team, they are looking for an NQ with a solid grounding in respondent employment matters
- Solid academics are a given
- Additionally they are keen to speak to paralegals with at least 12 months' experience in respondent employment matters and experienced legal executives
What's on offer?
- A strong top tier salary package with a decent rack of benefits
- A sociable friendly working environment
- Structured ongoing training and peer group networking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.