NQ Employment Solicitor - Newcastle
CALLING ALL SEPTEMBER 2018 QUALIFIERS!
- Highly regarded medium sized full service law firm
- Regional offices and highly regarded and rated in the Legal 500
- UK Top 100 Law Firm
- You will be joining an award winning top tier employment team
- You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of employment matters both contentious and non-contentious including:
- Advising on contracts of employment, policies and procedures, TUPE transfers, settlement agreements, trade unions, tribunal claims, disciplinary and grievance procedures, restructuring/redundancies, equal pay claims and HR consultancy
- You will have your own caseload of files, as well as assist the Partners and more Senior Solicitors on their more complex caseload
- You will be a recently qualified or soon to be qualified Solicitor
- You will have a minimum of 6 months experience in Employment law, either respondent or claimant, or both
- You will ideally have a mix of both contentious and non-contentious employment law experience
- Competitive NQ salary for Newcastle
- Benefits package
- The opportunity to work with one of the best Employment Law teams in the North East
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.