An exceptional opportunity for an ambitious employment solicitor to join this highly rated full service practice.
The successful candidate will undertake a mix of contentious, non-contentious and advisory UK employment law matters including:
- Employment contract, service agreement and policy preparation
- Worker status and atypical workers' rights advice
- Disciplinary and grievance guidance
- Pay, bonus, incentives and remuneration rights
- Workforce rights management in redundancy and reorganisation programmes
- Cross-jurisdictional workforce projects implementation
- Discrimination and harassment rights
- Dismissal and employment termination
- Board level rights and directors' duties
- Employee shareholder rights and disputes
- Statutory rights and enforcement in Employment Tribunals, including whistleblowing claims
- High Court employment claims and enforcement including injunctions
You will be keen to take a very active role in business development initiatives; both strengthening existing client relations as well as developing new ones.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark in a supportive and dynamic environment.