Employment Solicitor (3 - 5 PQE)
I am recruiting Employment Associates to join a leading London law firm whose Employment team are highly ranked by the Legal 500. The Employment team is currently made up of 24 and working at their full capacity and so they now require two additional associate to join the team.
The successful candidate will provide employment advice to employer clients from a wide variety of sectors, including the financial services, education (including higher education), media, visitor attractions and sports sectors. You will have exposure to a variety of work including both employer and senior executive.
- Advising employers on drafting of contracts, policies and procedures;
- Advising employers on day to day issues, such a disciplinary and grievances and smaller redundancy procedures;
- Advising, within a team, on bigger projects, such as larger collective redundancy consultations;
- Advising on the management of Employment Tribunal litigation;
- Advising senior executives on entry into new jobs, on issues during employment and on their leaving employment (for example, on negotiating terms or advising on the enforceability of restrictive covenants);
- Providing support to the team's commercial and corporate teams (for example, in relation to employment due diligence or the TUPE provisions within sale or outsourcing agreements);
- Writing articles for the team's blog (on a rostered basis) and speaking at client training events.
- You will have 3 - 5 years post-qualified experience
- High level of technical knowledge across employment work
- Minimum 2.1 degree and a training contract undertaken in a mid-sized or city firm
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding and highly respected London law firm and contribute to the team's continued success.