Fantastic opportunity to join a growing employment team at an exciting time in this powerhouse firm’s stage of development and growth. This position involves working in a varied role advising commercial clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment related queries.
You will be involved in advising commercial clients in relation to:
• day-to-day employment queries, such as disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/family leave issues and working time questions;
• senior executive issues, including negotiating appointments and exits;
• collective matters such as restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE;
• industrial relations and trade union matters;
• employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation
• due diligence, drafting warranties and indemnities in connection with corporate and real estate transactions, business transfers and outsourcing involving service provision changes.
You are likely to have at least 1-2 years PQE to meet the demands of this role, including some corporate support, TUPE and tribunal experience.
Good academics and experience with a strong firm (top regional / national or a City firm) are a must.
Paying well above market rate and offering superb quality of work alongside great colleagues – this role has much to offer. Based in the Thames Valley office of this large international powerhouse, this is an opportunity not to be missed.