* A full service firm with offices across the UK acting for a broad range of clients.
About the role:
* As an Employment Paralegal you will provide support and legal research to fee-earners within the Employment Team.
* Responsibilities include, but are not limited too;
* Drafting and proof-reading legal documents;
* Analysing and summarising complex legal issues;
* Attending client meetings and producing notes as requested;
* Providing general administrative support and assistance to the team - especially during busy periods or periods of absence.
The ideal candidate:
* Will possess previous work experience as an employment paralegal
* Will possess great academics, ideally including a 2:1 degree and completion of the LPC
* Possesses the ability to work both autonomously and as a member of a team.
* Has a can-do approach to work, approaching all tasks in an enthusiastic manner.
* Will be meticulous and highly organised.
If you're interested in this role, please forward a copy of your CV or if you would like a confidential chat about this or similar roles please contact Thomas Crea on.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.