Employment NQ Solicitor
This top tier international firm in Leeds has a brand new opening for an NQ employment solicitor to join the friendly and supportive team.
- High ranked across all legal directories - tier 1 for employment in this region
- Lovely team with a highly approachable and supportive lead partner
- Particular expertise across the higher education, financial services and retail sectors, but also with a wider sector spread
- They deal with all the usual contentious and non-contentious respondent employment matters
- Also regularly advise clients on such matters as cross border consultation, benefit redesign exercises and global mobility, as well as senior executive and board room issues
- On the contentious side, there's Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation as well as investigations work supporting the Regulatory team
- Lawyers in the team are encouraged to get involved in Tribunal advocacy but it is by no means compulsory if getting up in court isn't your bag
- On the strategic advisory side there's global change management exercises, reward philosophy projects and gender pay gap audits.
Who are they looking for?
- An associate level solicitor, ideally NQ
- Someone who has gained experience across a good range of respondent areas
- Likely to come from another recognised commercial firm, or possibly in-house if you have the right range of experience
- A solid academic profile is also important, as the work is often complex and academically challenging.
- Someone with a collaborative approach to work
In return, you can enjoy a truly diverse range of work and some genuinely interesting projects, acting on behalf of major household name clients, coupled with a top tier market rate salary package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.