Employment Legal Secretary
£20,000 - £28,000
An outstanding role has arisen within a full service, top 100 UK law firm. They are looking for a legal secretary to join their Employment department in Chelmsford with a competitive salary and benefits available.
The purpose of this position is to work as part of the secretarial team to provide professional, proactive, high level secretarial/administration support to an allocated group of fee earners and to the wider fee earning team.
- Expert in a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce correspondence and documents, spreadsheets and presentations and ensure relevant documentation is produced to a high standard to meet Clients' and Fee Earners' expectations and deadlines;
- To format, paginate, number and present documents in house style;
- To proof read all work, checking for spelling and grammar;
- To manage marketing data created by the fee earners and liaise with the marketing department;
- Co-ordinate and deliver various ad-hoc projects as directed
- Administrative skills:
You must have:
- Typing speed of 60wpm as a minimum
- Advance IT skills
- Previous Legal Secretary Experience
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.