9 months ago
£18000 - £28000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
I am currently working with an established, multi-service law firm based in Leeds. Due to continued success, the firm are now looking to recruit an Employment Law Fee Earner on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience handling contentious Employment Law matters. The successful candidate will be expected to assist the Head of Department and solicitors with complex contentious employment cases, undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the department. Ideally, you will also have case management system experience, specifically Proclaim.
The successful Fee Earner would be joining a friendly firm who offers free parking and a generous bonus scheme.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience within Employment Law
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication and literacy skills.
• Determined to learn and progress within the Employment Department.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Location: Leeds
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £28,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT401
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.