Employment Associate / Senior Associate - Manchester
Leading and award winning international law firm is looking to appoint an experienced Employment Solicitor to join its top ranking team based at its offices in Manchester
- Working as part of a well established and supportive team
- Supporting health organisations on a national basis advising on workforce matters
- Working on high level advisory work and high profile tribunal matters
- Working alongside a highly recommended and recognised Partner
- All aspects of employment law including drafting various employment documents, advising on maternity and paternity rights, discrimination, whistleblowing, employee relations issues, disciplinary matters and grievances, mediation, dismissals, redundancy and restructuring, TUPE and employment tribunal claims
- A minimum of 1 PQE experience handling your own caseload of Employment matters
- Experience gained in a recognised Employment team
- A background representing health organisations would be an advantage
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Excellent benefits package
- Hybrid / flexible working options
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading Employment team with a specific focus on health organisations working alongside experts in this field.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: