Employment Associate | 3-5 PQE
Top 10 international firm| London office | 3-5 PQE+ | £110,000 - £125,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining a leading, top tier Legal 500-ranked Employment team, looking to strengthen their Employment offering with the addition of a talented mid-level Employment Associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the leading firms in the UK for Employment law, ranked in the top tiers of the Legal 500 for their Employment law in London.
· You will be joining a diverse and specialised team, working across various domestic and international jurisdictions, and various areas of employment law, covering both respondent and claimant work, with an advisory and contentious focus.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a market-leading salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As an Employment Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on both advisory and contentious matters, including:
· Advising HR, Counsel, Directors and various senior personnel on issues concerning Employment matters.
· Drafting, and reviewing HR policies, and employment contracts.
· Negotiating service agreements, high profile exits, and the movement of teams across businesses.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates with at least three years' post qualification experience, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess strong academics, and a confident understanding of employment law, ideally from a Top 50/Legal 500 background.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £110,000 - £125,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Employment Associate, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Looking for Lawyer jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Lawyer vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Lawyer careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Lawyer opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Lawyer recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: