Employment Solicitor - Liverpool
We are working with a high profile national firm looking for an Associate to join its top ranking Employment team in Liverpool. Flexible and agile working options available.
* Excellent quality work within a high profile national firm, with the benefit of being based in Liverpool city centre
* The team cover all aspects of employment law from advisory and corporate support matters to contentious issues and tribunal work.
* Work closely with Partners who are leading experts and Legal 500 recommended.
* This is an opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to enjoy excellent quality work within a top ranked team.
* Opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join prestigious, well known national firm.
* Collegiate atmosphere, work closely with lawyers across a network of offices, within in a friendly Liverpool team.
* Work with Partners who are leading experts in their field.
* Direct client exposure and an opportunity to build relationships from day one.
* Top quality work for big brand clients.
* Impressive client base across a wide range of sectors.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* The firm promotes agile and flexible working and has a truly hybrid working policy.
* Associate with employment experience gained at a large regional, national or international firm.
* Good commercial awareness.
* Candidates 1yrs + PQE are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent team work and an ability to build relationships with clients.
* Self motivated.
* A strong approach to team working.
If you are interested in this Employment role, please contact Chris Mather at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: