PQE: 2-8 PQE
Are you an Associate looking for a new challenge? A leading law firm is actively searching for a promising solicitor to join their Employment practise.
What will the role entail?
* Opportunity to work on all aspects of employment law in both the private and public sectors
* You will practise in both contentious and non-contentious aspects of Employment Law, from drafting contracts and policies, through to assisting on live Employment Tribunal cases.
What do you need?
* Admitted to practice in England & Wales
* 2- 8 years' experience in Employment Law is preferable
* Solid grounding in Employment Law from a recognised team at a London, regional or national firm
* An interest in business immigration would be considered an advantage
* Top 100 law firm with offices in London, Bristol
* Advise clients across the UK and internationally
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.