We are currently working with an award-winning Employment and HR consultancy business based in Manchester City-Centre, who are growing their Employment Advocate team.
The team is the most renowned and respected employment law and health & safety consultancy in the UK and welcome applicants from outside of Manchester who will be willing to travel nationally.
Ideally the successful candidate will have 2 - 8 years' experience specialising in Employment Law and be confident in dealing with contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
* You will have 2 - 8 years' experience acting as an employment advocate;
* Be able to provide advice to clients on a variety of issues including defending claims for insurance companies, unfair dismissals and tribunal claims;
* You will have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting client relationships;
* Excellent written and communication skills;
* Organised and client focused with strong team playing abilities.
This is a new opportunity with a competitive salary that is negotiable depending on experience with an excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jacob Thomas on for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.