EL/PL Fee Earner - Manchester
We have a new instruction for an ambitious EL/PL Paralegal/Litigation Executive to join this leading defendant insurance firm.
- Leading international presence in the PI insurance market
- Excellent quality EL/LP files from a range of clients
- Located in central Manchester, good Transport Links including train and tram stops
- Offers great benefits including pension and Bupa health care
- Handle a caseload of litigated EL/PL files
- You will run cases from inception to settlement or trial
- El/PL Fee Earner/Paralegal with at least 12 months experience handling litigated EL/PL claims
- Strong EL/PL experience, claimant or defendant
- Able to use own initiative when issuing proceedings
- Salary to £30,000
- Hybrid working (2 days a week in the office)
- Great City Centre location and brand new offices
- Excellent training and development
- 25 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Fee Earner jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Fee Earner vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Fee Earner careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Fee Earner opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Fee Earner recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: