ACS are looking for an EL/PL Solicitor or Fee Earner to join the Manchester office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to work within a small team of Fee Earners, whilst handling a full caseload of EL/PL Fast Track Litigated and Pre-Litigated matters.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
- Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with Client requirements
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls
- Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
- Allocate funds to the appropriate client accounts as per agreed procedures
- Provide written updates by email or letter to clients detailing case activity to ensure that they receive up to date and accurate information about progress when requested
- Undertake Court Telephone Hearings to ensure progress is maximised and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement
- Updating reports
- Delegation of tasks where available and appropriate to other members of the team and assistants
- Meeting agreed performance targets
- To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.