Personal Injury Solicitor 1-3 PQE - Salary Dependent on Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Birmingham to join a Top 50 national law firm. My client is looking for a bright an ambitious newly qualified solicitor to join their technical claims team.
- To manage your own caseload of fast and multi-track EL/PL cases with a particular focus on disease.
- Provide a range of high quality legal services on complex matters to the firm's technical claims clients.
- Undertaking business development activities, including the planning and delivery of relevant seminar and training programmes in person and online, client management and provision of accurate management information.
- Supporting senior fee earners where appropriate.
- 1-3 PQE with defendant EL/Pl experience, with a focus on disease.
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to explain/advise clients on complex technical aspects of process and procedure
- Keen to develop over a period of time with a willingness and ability to learn.
Please contact Stephen Hunt to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy board for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.