A leading firm based in the heart of Bristol are looking to expand their Occupational Health with an experienced Paralegal.
The Occupational Health team deals with EL and PL portal claims and other injury claims along with various disease matters.
Main duties include:
- Handling EL and PL portal claims from cradle to grave
- Litigate matters when expected to retain the claim under supervision
- Insure Financial targets are met and record all time accurately
- Use of the Case Management system
- Strong Academics at degree level or above
- Demonstrate a real interest in Insurance Claims work
- Familiar with working in a commercial environment and experience of Fixed Fee Delegated Authority working is an advantage.
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Paralegal within personal injury
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.