EL/PL Paralegal. An opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to handle EL/PL cases files for a top 50, defendant insurance law firm with excellent benefits. Our client is a successful global law firm who boasts a great reputation. They are seeking a paralegal to handle employers liability and public liability claims in their Manchester city centre office.
This is an opportunity for you to join a successful global law firm which boasts an excellent reputation in respect of defendant personal injury and to handle your own litigated EL/PL caseload. Applications are invited from solicitors who have experience handling a defendant EL/PL caseload.
- Manchester city centre location.
- 25 days holiday (with the option of buying or carrying over holidays)
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Gym subsidy
- Pension (with enhanced arrangements)
- Life assurance
- Maternity/paternity pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme.
- You are required to have at least 6 months experience in handling your own litigated caseload EL/PL caseload. It is essential that you have exceptional academics (good A-levels and a 2:1 degree equivalent).
To join one of the most successful and forward thinking firms in the region apply today or call Lauren Roberts. .