7 months ago
Job Title: Duty Solicitor
Salary: £22k - £25k
My client, a specialist criminal defence practice (Finalists in the Manchester Legal Awards 2018) are currently looking to recruit a full time Duty Solicitor to join them at their Stockport office.
Required skills & experience:
• NQ - 3 years’ PQE within Criminal Defence
• MUST be qualified as a Duty Solicitor
• Have a proven track record in representing and advising clients on a wide range of criminal matters
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Assisting the Department Manager in developing relevant areas
• Provide legal services to clients whilst maintaining standards
• Confidence to pursue and unearth marketing opportunities and practice development
• Ability to ensure that set targets are achieved
• Accuracy to control and record work
Salary competitive, inclusion in out of hours’ rota essential & overtime paid accordingly.
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close