DISPUTE RESOLUTION SOLICITOR - DURHAM
- Award winning full service law firm in the heart of beautiful and historical Durham
- Ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500 for Commercial Services with recognised Partners
- You will be handling a mixed caseload of Dispute Resolution matters to include Commercial Litigation and Property Litigation
- You will be acting on behalf of private clients, private sector businesses, or public sector organisations, and be exposed to a wide variety of contentious matters, as well as advising clients on how best to avoid litigious outcomes via various mediation and negotiation routes
- You will be a qualified (or soon to be qualified Solicitor), with a minimum of 6 months dispute resolution experience
- Candidates between NQ-5 PQE are encouraged to apply for this role, although candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.