* This full-service law firm, have a number of offices in West Yorkshire and are renowned for their dedication in providing their clients with strategic advice and advocacy on the most complex litigation and dispute resolution needs.
* They are extremely supportive and understanding which reflects in their fantastic retention rate.
* No hourly or billing targets!
* The team deal with a variety of high value, complex and interesting disputes for clients on a national level across a broad range of sectors.
* The team specialises in professional negligence, commercial disputes, constructions, landlord and tenant, property litigation, debt recovery, employment and wills and probate disputes.
* The firm is looking for experienced dispute resolution solicitors, 1-6 years PQE who will be responsible for their own case load as well as able to assist the more junior members and partners on the more complex matters.
* You will need to have a solid background in commercial litigation.
* Be able to demonstrate that you are enthusiastic, driven and keen to develop your business development skills.
* Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* Good work life balance.
* No billing or hourly targets.
* Transparent progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Joanna onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.