We are currently recruiting for a busy Dispute Resolution team in the centre of Bath.
The work involves acting for companies as well as for individuals.
There is a spectrum of Commercial and Civil Litigation work:
• Legacy/ Disputes Contentious Probate Contract Disputes
• Professional Negligence
• Breach of trust claims
• Property disputes/Construction disputes
• Shareholder and partnership disputes
• Commercial Landlord and Tenant disputes including rent arrears, forfeiture, possession, dilapidations claims, business tenancy renewals
• Charity and Educational institution related disputes
Ideally you will have:
• Have a minimum of 2 years PQE
• Have experience in a well regarded City, regional practice or in-house legal team
You will be proactive and be able to manage working under high pressure. You will be confident, well organised and have impeccable communication skills and be prepared to work beyond office hours in order to meet deadlines where necessary.
The firm has a great benefits scheme which include a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme, employee benefit platform, private medical insurance, life assurance (4x Salary) and pension scheme.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious Dispute Resolution Solicitor seeking to develop your career further, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Sanjay Gondalia for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.