3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a friendly, thriving firm of solicitors based in Wimbledon who due to continued growth are now looking for a Dispute Resolution Paralegal to join their team on a permanent full time basis. The successful candidate may expect to be offered a Training Candidate upon successful completion of a probationary period of not less than three months.
The successful dispute resolution paralegal will have completed their LPC (, have worked in a Dispute Resolution Department, have excellent IT skills, strong attention to detail, be ambitious, a good team player with the ability to work autonomously. The firm is looking for analytical skills and the ability to work and think under pressure so demonstrating potential to become a quality lawyer. This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone looking to progress their career from Paralegal to Trainee Solicitor and in due course to qualification and beyond.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Analysing case papers and preparing advice to clients.
• Drafting letters of claim, routine correspondence and issuing and progressing debt claims and possession claims online; Learning and understanding procedural requirements of court and tribunal claims;
• Preparing draft witness statements and Lists of Documents;
• Assisting others within the Department and in other areas of the firm as required.
• Location: Wimbledon
• Salary Range: DOE
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
• Reference: RM186
about 1 month ago
only 9 days until close
6 days ago
only 14 days until close
9 days ago
only 16 hours until close