Dispute Resolution Paralegal
Magic Circle law firm with offices across the world is seeking a paralegal with a background in dispute resolution to join its vibrant, professional and hardworking team. This role presents the opportunity to gain invaluable, diverse and high quality experience within a commercial setting, by equipping you with a skill set that will give you a distinct advantage in your legal career.
With advanced legal technology, you will have access to ground-breaking resources and processes which result in efficient and high quality results. Based in the firms Manchester office, you will work closely with fee earners, paralegals and other legal professionals on commercial projects from clients around the world.
The dispute resolution paralegal will be responsible for working on various projects that come through the Hub from across the globe. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of litigious matters from commercial litigation to banking litigation. The role will involve seeing through a project from start to completion, drafting legal documentation and reviewing contracts, undertaking research, instructing counsel and liaising with clients.
The Ideal Candidate
This role would be suitable if you are looking for an opportunity to expand your experience and knowledge within dispute resolution. You will have a strong background within commercial litigation and be extremely confident in your ability to handle litigious matters with minimal support.
You will also have the following;
· A minimum of 2 years experience within as a paralegal within dispute resolution (civil litigation or personal injury experience cannot be considered for this role)
· Strong understanding of the litigation process
· You will have good academics including LLB Law degree and ideally completed your LPC
The firm is committed to aid training and development and achieve this by using a tailored approach when mapping your own personal training needs. In addition to working with a world leading legal firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a vibrant and energetic work environment.
The benefits include;
· Generous holiday allowance + chance to buy additional
· Tailored training and development
· Matched contribution pension scheme
· Medical Insurance and Income Protection insurance
· Season Ticket Loan
Impressive and vibrant working space based in Manchester City Centre including;
· Open plan office space with top of the range technology
· Communal areas with refreshments stations on each floor
· Cafeteria open during work hours with subsidised food and drink
· Break out areas with table tennis/TV's
If you would be interested in finding out more about this dispute resolution paralegal position, please contact Kirsty Worden on
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.