Defendant EL/PL Solicitor / Legal Executive , Bradford
The Firm & The Role:
- Leading regional firm
- Excellent reputation in the defendant personal injury field
- Acts for a number of high profile clients
- Offers the opportunity to work alongside specialists
- You will be able to demonstrate 3+ years' solid defendant EL/PL experience
- You will have excellent client care skills
- You will be highly organised and be a strong team player
- You will also be confident working autonomously
- You will ideally have retail, manufacturing or logistics experience
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Additional benefits package
- The firm is supportive of professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.