A major law firm in Warrington are looking for an experienced Defendant motor/ personal injury paralegal with experience on MOJ Portal cases to join their team.
You will progress motor insurance claims to an effective and satisfactory conclusion ensuring delivery of high levels of service both internally and externally.
* Action all cases
* Ensure client compliance
* Manage a caseload involving liability disputes, MOJ and non MOJ personal injury claims, credit hire, indemnity disputes and allegations of fraud and fundamental dishonesty.
* Analyse risk and make judgments
* Prioritise work
* Ensure client service is at an exceptional level
* Work to deadlines
* Use CMS system (Proclaim)
* Defendant motor personal injury cases including MOJ Portal cases
* Defence of credit hire and/or counter claims
* Able to work to deadlines
* Team player
* Self-starter with initiative
* Work well under pressure
* Able to prioritise work loads
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.