Are you an Associate looking for a change in scenery? A prestigious US law firm is actively searching for an experienced Data Protection Associate to join their London team
What will the role Entail?
* Implement and sustain the firm's global data privacy program, rolling out policies, procedures, guidelines and other documentation for the processing of personal data in coordination with appropriate internal stakeholders.
* Work with a multidisciplinary team, including technology, information security, compliance, HR, marketing, procurement, business process owners and other internal stakeholders to ensure firm-wide coverage of the data privacy discipline.
* Manage and maintain the firm's personal data processing inventory.
* Maintain the appropriate privacy and confidentiality consent procedures, authorization forms and information notices.
* Be a subject matter expert for data privacy, including . supporting the firm's Privacy by Design process for intended (new or changed) personal data processing activities ii. performing privacy impact assessments and iii. responding to data subject access requests.
What do you need?
* Qualified lawyer, minimum 4 PQE.
* One or more data privacy industry recognised certificates.
* At least 3 years solid experience advising on data privacy matters, including implementing a data privacy programme.
* Detailed knowledge of EU and US data privacy laws.
* Background working in an international / global team.
* Experience of working with data privacy technology tools.
* Preferably experience working in an in-house role.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.