Job Of The Week
Customer Service Advisor
G2 Legal Limited
Liverpool, Merseyside, North West
£20,000 - £25,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading Liverpool City Centre law firm as a Customer Service Advisor to work within the firms inbound team, you will be the first point of contact for the firms customers who have suffered a loss following an incident with their vehicle.
Full training will be provided - Training will be 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, you will be then give a contracted shift pattern which will include
Monday – Sunday 7am – 9pm on a shift rotation
Lates: 1 week in 4
Weekends: 1 week in 3
Previous experience working within a customer service environment is needed.
- 22 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Social events
- Dress down policy
You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as you will have contact with clients on a daily basis.
- Taking inbound calls from customers as a result oof motor incident, validating cover and ancillary products as well as assessing liability
- Collating data accurately and effectively
- Liaising with external companies and internal departments
- Take responsibility for your own actions ensuring you keep up to date with all communications, processes and procedures