A CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR is sought for a fast paced, exciting law firm in CHEADLE. the successful candidate will handler their own caseload of pre-litigation credit hire and repair debt claims in relation to credit services.
- Ideally 6 month experience of working within a claims or insurance industry environment.
- Experience of running a casloead.
- To efficiently chase outstanding debts by telephone, fax, letter and email.
- Proactively manage caseload.
- Confident communictor and negotiator.
- Idedally have an understadning of ABI GTA and hire rates.
- To follow the process flow throughout the lifecycle of the claim.
- Accurately maintain records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
- Accurately deal and liaise with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
- Liaise with other departments and employees as appropriate to ensure the efficiency of the recovery process.
- Develop good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Training and excellent career progression opportunities.