Full time, perm
Up to £50k
A Global law firm are looking for an experienced CRM manager to join their Liverpool office. You will be using InterAction as a client database and business development tool. You will provide strategic advice and support to the firm as well as working closely with the technical IT team to deliver an effective system.
* Drive the firms CRM vision
* Raise awareness of benefits of its use
* Host regular training sessions
* Work closely with the Business development team to analyse data
* Develop initiatives to encourage the increase use of InterAction across the firm
* Engage with stakeholders to increase Interaction as a marketing tool
* Ensure client data is used to the full potential
* Produce reports for the fee earners and business development team
* Build relationships with key suppliers
* Day to day data administration (data cleansing, data management)
* InterAction experience
* Confident speaking and liaising with stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to take ownership
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.