4 months ago
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Criminal Litigation Solicitor to join a busy legal department for a local authority based in Sussex for an initial 2-month basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide high quality legal advice on a large civil caseload and criminal litigation matters
The day to day duties of the post involve undertaking an array of litigation matters including but not limited to:
* Conduct efficient and effective litigation
* Anti-social behaviour injunctions
* Anti-social behaviour possession claims
* Handling property disputes, planning enforcement, Judicial Review and compulsory purchase
* Prosecutions under the Environmental Protection Act
* Dealing with prosecutions including health and safety, food hygiene, education and statutory nuisance
The requirements of this role are as follows:
* Experience conducting litigation including advocacy
* Solicitor with current practising certificate
This role offers the successful candidate a competitive hourly rate.
Due to the high number of applicants for this role, if you do not hear back from us regarding this locum opportunity within seven days then you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this locum position or other legal positions, then please contact Suborna Akthar or Jade Gorrod onor .
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close