7 months ago
Responsibilities will include:
* Researching points of law and other factual issues, through the use of legal databases, textbooks and other appropriate sources
* Gathering researched information into bundles for the fee-earners to review
* Case administration and document management
* Analysing, collating and summarising large quantities of information including reviewing evidence for cases
* Attending meetings with clients, conferences with counsel and court appearances and taking detailed notes
* Liaising with police, prosecution and court
* Administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form.