Credit Hire Litigation Executive
G2 Legal Limited
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
£25,000 - £30,000
A fantastic position within the dedicated Credit Hire department of an award winning specialist practice in Leeds has opened. The department has rapidly grown in line with wider business needs over the last few years and with a continuous flow of new work coming through from their leading UK insurer clients, the team are busier than ever! Alongside joining one of the UK's leading Personal Injury specialists, they have an attractive salary and benefits package on offer:
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model
- 2 x Volunteering days to support charitable initiatives
- Matched Giving – up to £250 matched for personal charity fundraising for a registered charity
- Medicash cash plan – claim back dental/physio/optical appointments
- My Medicash App – including access to rapid digital physiotherapy and skin cancer screening assessments plus fitness videos and wellbeing tools
- Discounts and cash back on travel and shopping through Medicash extras
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Funded driving theory test (in relevant role)
- Active network of Wellbeing Champions – providing mental health support
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events to connect with your colleagues
- Dress for your day policy
Due to their continuing success and the further expansion of this very well regarded Credit Hire department there is a new opening for an ambitious Credit Hire Litigation Executive (Legal Exec/Paralegal/Fee Earner) to join a forward thinking and progressive Credit Hire team acting on an array of matters.
Your new role will see you dealing with all aspects of litigated and non - litigated claims involving Road Traffic Accidents and /or any files of a technical nature, which you may from time to time be asked to advice on, handle and/or progress.
The department are supportive and friendly and as you'll be working alongside senior experienced Solicitors/Fee Earners you'll be fully supported to reach your full potential and they'll ensure that you have all the tools that you need to progress.
Please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.