Credit Hire Fee Earner | Southport
A fantastic law firm are looking to recruit a Fee Earner with Credit Hire experience to join their expanding litigation team!
The successful Fee Earner must have at least 12 months experience handling their own caseload of small claim credit hire files, or RTA caseloads with a significant credit hire presence. You will have a strong understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) and current case law with the ability to self-generate your own letters, file notes and documents using a Case Management System.
This candidate will be working in a motivated, fast paced environment dealing with a litigated fast-track caseload acting on behalf of the Claimant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage claims from instruction to settlement
* Reviewing new files
* Evaluating liability and quantum
* Drafting reports and complying with requirements of the Credit Hire Organisation (CHO)
* Liaising with defendant solicitors, insurance companies, and instructing CHO
* Taking client and witness instructions
* Drafting necessary Court Forms and documentation
* Drafting witness statements
* Negotiate settlements of claim
* Instructing counsel
* Preparation for trials
* Claimant (or Defendant) experience in a similar role is essential
* knowledge of the CPR, RTA and current issues in credit hire is vital.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team when necessary
* Demonstrate excellent client care skills
* Adhere to guidelines and procedures
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* Demonstrate high level of IT skills and keyboard skills are essential as role is self-generating.
The salary for this position is £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
Work hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the Credit Hire Fee Earner role, please send a copy of your CV to Olivia -email@example.com or alternatively, call onfor an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.