My client, a strong regional firm based in Worthing has a brand new opportunity for a Qualified Solicitor/ Cilex (or fee earner with legal experience) to join their successful and busy Private Client Team. Please note, you must have Court of Protection experience so please highlight this on your application/cover letter.
The role will include the following:-
* Acting for clients for whom partners of the firm are appointed as Attorney
* Acting for clients for whom Ian Macara is appointed as a Panel Deputy
* In both cases, managing their financial and legal affairs generally, ensuring care needs are met, ensuring assets are appropriately invested, liaising with third parties (Social Services, Local Authority, Care Providers, etc.) on the client's behalf
* Dealing with costings and billing of the file, including where assessed by the SCCO
* Liaising with our Bennett Griffin Trusted Assistants in respect of personal attendances with our clients and other practical matters that may require attention
You will be working under the supervision of one of their specialist solicitors and you will report into their head of department. You will join a thriving and growing team of experts providing a vital service to their vulnerable clients.
The ideal candidate will be well organised and have proven ability to work within a high pressured legal environment as part of a well-established team. Strong "soft skills" are essential to ensure a cultural fit within the Team and the firm.
If you would like more information on the client, role, progression etc then please contact Connor Franks.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Please contact Connor Franks, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.