Court of Protection Solicitor - Manchester
We are now working with one of the leading teams nationally for Court of Protection work, based in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for any court of protection experienced solicitor looking to join one of the premier teams nationally, based in the Manchester office.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
· The role is to run a caseload of deputyships and some personal injury trusts, arising from personal injury or clinical negligence claims.
· You will also have the opportunity to run your own small team, supervising juniors
· At least 2 years PQE working in Court of Protection- solicitor/legal executive/experienced paralegal/other experience as a file handler.
· Experience of running COP matters both during litigation and after settlement
· The ability to work in a large team
· Good communication skills, especially for the client servicing part of the role
· Good academics and a strong background of working in good Private Client firms
Salary and Benefits:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· A great working culture with excellent staff retention
· A really strong team, with highly regarded peers
· Good development opportunities and the chance to progress very quickly
· Excellent caseload
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced lawyer currently working in Court of Protection to join one of the leading firms nationally in their Manchester office. You will have an excellent caseload and a strong salary and benefit package. If that sounds of interest, please apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: