3 months ago
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with an established, Legal 500 law firm who offer a wide range of legal services to their clients. The firm are now looking to recruit a Court of Protection Solicitor to join their team in London on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful Solicitor must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role. Experience dealing with matters such as Property and Affairs Deputyships, trust management, tax affairs and accounts, personal injury trusts and statutory wills and other Court of Protection associated applications is essential. Experience managing a small team is desirable, although you must have strong business development skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience within Court of Protection; Deputyship support for clients who have on-going complex Personal Injury or
Clinical Negligence claims (this involves managing multi-million-pound awards).
• You will work closely with the Partner that oversees this specialist team
• To provide comprehensive legal advice and representation to clients and family
members, within the context of the Mental Capacity Act and other relevant
legislation, supported by a supervisor
• Committed to a career in Court of Protection work and have the ability to work with figures
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK973
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
4 months ago
only 1 day until close
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close