Corporate Tax Solicitor, Birmingham - 1PQE - Partner level (Birmingham)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Birmingham's leading corporate tax team at this national firm. Flexible working patterns accommodated and hybrid home/office working as standard. Good work/life balance. Friendly and supportive environment.
As a Corporate Tax Solicitor in this team you would:
- Act for a broad range of clients across the private, public and third sectors, with clients ranging from individuals to multi-national corporates and large public sector bodies.
- Advise on real estate tax issues including SDLT and VAT, corporate tax including tax legal support on share and asset sales and purchases, employee share schemes and employment tax. The work is highly stimulating due to its technical nature.
- Leading national firm.
The successful Corporate Tax Solicitor will:
- Either be at the Associate (1PQE-4 PQE min 6 months Corporate Tax experience), Senior Associate (4PQE - 8PQE) up to partner
- Be a team player.
- Be committed and ambitious.
- Be interested in networking and business development.
- Be a positive team member.
- Have both attention to detail and a commercial approach.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package and firm wide bonus.
- The opportunity to work in a team of tax specialists.
- Supportive and friendly firm/team environment.
- Flexible and hybrid working.
Apply now or if you would like any further information on this Corporate Tax Associate / Senior Associate position in Birmingham please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: