Corporate Solicitor, Sheffield
Rare opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join an award winning team at a renowned national firm in Sheffield.
- One of the UK's leading regional law practices with a number of offices around the UK.
- Awarded Best Companies star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- New office in Sheffield
- Over 150 partners and more than 800 members of staff
- Opportunity for a 1-7 PQE Corporate Solicitor to join a leading and growing Sheffield team.
- Team deals with a broad range of matters including mergers and acquisitions, disposals, private equity transactions, capital markets, transaction due diligence, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, reorganisations and demergers, corporate structures and governance.
- You will be part of an award-winning corporate group, recognised as one of the most active teams in the UK.
- The team is supported by a multi-disciplinary team of over 125 specialist partners and directors nationally.
- You will be a 1-7 PQE Corporate Solicitor with experience in a broad range of transactional and general company law experience
- You will be enthusiastic and keen to develop your skills within this area.
- Experience working in a busy corporate team.
- Good academics
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Progression opportunities to supervise and develop junior employees with a clear promotion pathway.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.