Are you looking to work alongside high calibre solicitors within a top-ranking legal practice? A highly reputable firm is recruiting corporate solicitors to join a team of lawyers that advises clients in health and social care, housing, and local government and social business sectors.
The focus of the corporate transactions team is business sales; mergers and acquisitions; company group re-organisations; due diligence, joint ventures; limited liability partnerships and shareholder protection.
* Previous experience of corporate matters
* An interest in housing, local government, health and social care, social business, charities, education and private client sectors
* Evidence of strong technical legal skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
* Ability to build rapport with a variety of clients
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Ability to cope well with tight deadlines
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Garmory for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.