A corporate associate is offered the opportunity to secure a position as a corporate associate with a top 20 UK law firm. The successful corporate associate will be undertaking City quality work and will be paid a market leading salary.
· To work as an associate within a highly regarded corporate law team in Guildford.
· Engage fully with the firm's international corporate team providing joined up advice on deals.
· The team advises on full range of mergers, acquisitions, joint venture, private equity and corporate restructuring matters.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong exposure to corporate work, relevant to level of PQE.
· 1+ PQE in corporate law, gained within a City or leading regional environment.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
· Hard working, dedicated lawyer who is willing to go the extra mile for clients.
· Desire to work for a leading international legal practice.
· Highly competitive salary well above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to work for one of the UK's most recognised legal brands.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nina Wahid , or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.