A Corporate Solicitor is sought for this highly regarded law firm in Somerset offering career progression.
The firm offer a supportive environment and the corporate team act on a diverse range of corporate transaction work for individuals, partnerships and companies.
- Undertake company/commercial work to include:
- partnership / shareholders, agency, distribution and loan agreements;
- Drafting terms and condition and changes to company constitutions;
- Sales and purchases (both share and asset);
- Director guarantees;
- Commercial contract;
- Franchises, joint ventures and company refinancing;
- Ensure client matters are progressed effectively;
- Manage a varied caseload and be flexible to changing demands;
- Operate a successful networking strategy;
- Experience and practical knowledge of corporate law work;
- Able to provide clear and accurate legal advice;
- Ability to cultivate good working relationships with clients;
- A high level of commitment, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong IT and organisational skills with attention to detail;
- Flexible approach to work with ability to manage own time and deadlines;
- Able to travel freely between other local offices using own transport.
The firm offer a refreshing working environment with on-going training and excellent career prospects. They also offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for this full time permanent position.