An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in an ambitious and rapidly expanding Kent based firm. Based in the Canterbury office this is a rare opportunity for a corporate solicitor to establish themselves in a growing and progressive firm.
* As a corporate commercial solicitor you will join a highly regarded and expanding team advising on all aspects corporate and commercial law.
* You act on such matters as mergers and acquisitions, terms and conditions, sales of business IP and shareholder agreements.
* Qualified corporate solicitor.
* 3 - 5 years PQE.
* 20-30 days annual leave plus paid bank holidays.
* Discretionary bonus scheme.
* Pension (with a salary sacrifice option).
* Private medical insurance.
* Discount on fees.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Regular social events.
* Participation in various charitable events.
If you're a corporate solicitor and would like to apply for this opportunity please contact James Grayston at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.